There is a legend which tells the story of God giving names to all his creations while strolling among them. God is said to have been followed all this time by a creature for whom he saved the best name for last, dog, being His own name spelled backwards. I do not think God would [...]
There are so many dog food brands on the market today, it makes your head spin. There is organic, grain-free, all natural, high protein, low carbohydrate, raw and more. I did a lot of research on dog food when Tapa was sick, and wish I had known this information sooner than later. I have listed [...]
It is vital to be aware of this infectious disease called Leptospirosis. It is the dreaded disease that killed my sweet Tapa. I share this information so you will know how to protect your Heeler. Lepto is on the rise, and I suspect in time could easily catch up with Lyme. I hope not for [...]
Preventive medicine for humans is now becoming mainstream in our society. We are learning the steps to take to keep our immune systems strong which helps protect us against disease. These steps include eating a healthy, balanced diet, drinking good water, ingesting specific herbs, foods and supplements , adequate exercise and decreasing stress. I believe [...]
I am of the sincere belief that Blue Heeler dogs do not tolerate vet meds and drugs as well as most other dog breeds. For this reason, I highly recommend as a Heeler dog owner you consider the alternative path of homeopathy. What Is Homeopathy? Even though many people today are not aware of homeopathy [...]
When it comes to feeding your Heeler, it can be confusing with all the many brands of dog foods flooding the market as well as the many perspectives on which dog diet is best. It makes good sense to understand the ancestral diet of dogs, and then to follow those guidelines. Once you understand the [...]
This is my Blue Heeler “Levi”. I have had him since he was 8 weeks old , his birthday is May 10, 2010 and he was born in Tennessee. I knew when I got him that heelers have a temper on them if they are not trained properly. So I starting working with him as [...]
Just love your website and Facebook page! I am a huge fan of Blue Heelers and have been since I was little. Got Tally 2 years ago from a breeder in WV, and from the moment we saw her we knew she was special. When we came to pick her up we were shocked by [...]
- God And Dog July 11, 2013
- Best Dog Foods On The Market May 5, 2013
- Canine Leptospirosis April 22, 2013
- Preventive Care For Dogs March 28, 2013
- Homeopathy For Heelers February 16, 2013
- The Ideal Dog Diet January 21, 2013
- Blue Heelers As Pets July 5, 2012
- Blue Heeler History October 23, 2011
- Tapa’s Dying Grace October 1, 2011
- Diamond November 18, 2012
- Tally November 22, 2012
- Levi December 20, 2012
- Lynn: I need to find a home for my heeler, he needs to b...
- christine tinsley: I have a blue-healer mixed with rotwieler and I wa...
- Kimberly McCormick: I have a blue heeler lab mix that I rescued a year...
- Frances Rothhammer: Broken Arrow has a blue heeler at their shelter an...
- Frances Rothhammer: They have Blue Heelers and are looking for a Blue ...
- Curtis: Dear Annie - We just lost our beloved "Bear" of ...