It is vital to be aware of this infectious disease called Leptospirosis. It is the dreaded disease that killed my sweet Tapa. I share this information so you will know how to protect your Heeler. Lepto is on the rise, and I suspect in time could easily catch up with Lyme. I hope not for [...]
You are here: Home > infectious disease
Tag Archives | infectious disease
- Train A Blue Heeler To Herd Cattle July 1, 2014
- Is The Australian Cattle Dog Right For You June 1, 2014
- A Canine Family Tree March 27, 2014
- The Sweet Benefits Of Learning To Communicate With Your Dog February 5, 2014
- God And Dog July 11, 2013
- Best Dog Foods On The Market May 5, 2013
- Blue Heelers As Pets July 5, 2012
- Homeopathy For Heelers February 16, 2013
- Blue Heeler Memorial March 15, 2012
- Blue Heeler History October 23, 2011
- Tapa’s Dying Grace October 1, 2011
- The Ideal Dog Diet January 21, 2013
- Lia Bello: Thank you , Annie for your sharing on Tapa and hom...
- Scott: I just had to put my best friend Shadow, 16 tear o...
- Lynn: I need to find a home for my heeler, he needs to b...
- christine tinsley: I have a blue-healer mixed with rotwieler and I wa...
- Kimberly McCormick: I have a blue heeler lab mix that I rescued a year...
- Frances Rothhammer: Broken Arrow has a blue heeler at their shelter an...
ancestral dog diet australian cattle dog australian cattle dogs Blue Heeler blue heeler agility blue heeler at the beach blue heeler blind blue heeler dog Blue Heeler dogs blue heeler pet blue heeler puppy blue heelers blue heeler with kids carnivores cattle dog cattle dogs dehydrated dog food dog breed dog breeds dry dog food frozen raw dog food grain free herding dogs History holistic veterinarian homeopathy homeopathy for dogs how does homeopathy work ideal dog diet intelligence lamar loyal blue heeler loyal dogs marias protective dogs raw dog food red heelers slider smart blue heeler smart blue heelers strong blue heeler Temperament training working dog working dogs